Welcome to the Devprime platform documentation
The Devprime platform documentation offers valuable insights to explore the key benefits of our innovative technology and initiate the development of modern software projects.
Common challenges in the Digital Transformation journey
Digital Transformation and global competition among companies have accelerated the demand for application modernization and the development of new digital projects.
- How to overcome the shortage of qualified professionals in technology?
- How to establish standardization in software development?
- How to increase productivity in software projects?
- How to implement a software development strategy that considers the standardization, maintenance and evolution of digital products?
- How to streamline the application modernization process?
- How to create cloud-native applications (CloudNative)?
Digital Business Metrics
Digitalization in companies has driven the adoption of new technologies and metrics for the management of digital products. Books like “Accelerate” and many others technically complement the challenges in managing digital products.
- Lead time reduction
- Reduction of errors in homologation
- Increased productivity
- Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Time to Market (TTM)
- Lead Time for Changes
- Deployment Frequency
- Change Failure Rate
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
A key element is the technological strategy offered by the Devprime platform, which implements a modern software architecture for applications. This delivers new results by modernizing software and accelerating developer productivity.
Developer Experience (DX)
The technology of the Devprime platform and accelerators enable an aborgem known as “Developer Experience” allowing to accelerate the day to day of software development, entry of new professionals in the projects, maintenance and continuous innovation of the business.
- Simplified developer onboarding
- Modern software architecture design
- Standardization in software development
- Acceleration in productivity
- Faster delivery of new features
- Technical debt reduction
- Code accelerators
- Cloud-native, resilient and scalable development
- Innovation, research and development